Saturday, January 23, 2010

Oh, please!

T-Why oh why does small problems has to be such a big deal? I mean I've never gone through it before, but lately I've gone through a lot of these type of problem. Is it because one side exaggerate more on the facts that it become a big deal, or the other side just would like to make it a big deal? Big possibility, right?
Do you realise that nowadays, even your close friends can brain feed you about others? I know that for sure. I'm not going to say names, but i think people should not do so even if you do not like the person. I mean come on, its our last year in the school. We need to spend our limited time together with fun. That could only happen if everyone is trust-worthy, fun, non-backstabbing, relaxed and cool.
I wish we could all think a like so that would be no problem at all. However, God has given us each a specialty to think differently and creatively. We could just put it to a good use by just simply work together and be one. But i guess, its just not that simple.
Yet of course, we could put in some effort to make it less harder.
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment