Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's a test..

T- I have never felt this way.[not in a "love" kind of way] By mean, extremely angry, tensed up, and internally sad, all at the same time. I guess i'm just not used to having people talk bad about me behind my back.[or even literally behind my back]. This morning, tried to read sejarah, but i couldn't help listening to the boys' conversation behind me and i could hear my name being mentioned a few times. I've never been a topic of people's conversation. I guess that means, when they talk about me, its not something nice about me that they are talking about. All this while, i'm just a nobody. Now, i'm the bad guy. Is this about the fact that i'm the president of KRS and i'm so crazy that i scold all my AJK? Oh please, is that all?! All i wanted was their help. I'm sorry if i've gone too angry, but one by one, people push me to my limit. I'm new to this. Help me. Don't push me around. Don't expect me to know it all in a second.
I am heartbroken. They have change the way i look at them as a person. I guess all this while, i was just blind.
Bye

1 comment:

  1. hey kawanku... I'm sorry for what I did wrong... But please chill... haha... we all need to... gila stress la.... ish cepat jugak tua kita orang ni kan ?? =P

    ReplyDelete