Saturday, April 10, 2010

What am i? Who am i? Please Explain to me?!

Elwo! Sya here....(echo....!) long time no use :( i know i know :( but here i am in tash's place writting this blog finally :)! well im 17. Period. Nothing interesting but yup. Ima 17. SPM, love drama, drama, school, work, my love ones (sighs). But Yea life at school ain't getting better sadly :( (smirks) but i do have something to let out. I am TIRED rewind here TIRED! of listening crap stuff really. Tired. Its like people tak da story nak share (damn i have bm here too) but really i am just fed-up dengar people talking about the same thing over and over again... Its like my life is simply just to listen to things over and over again. If i could i would i WANT to say just say please tolonglah PLEASE talk, let it out. For God Damn Sake! Im just letih you know malas nak dengar malas nak cakap. All i nak buat is (sorry i have rojak language) to JUST study... for my life. My simple boring crazy life. And i hope you have you and everyone have a great life. I pray for you. For everyone. I Hope for the Best. For the Better and Worse. Till death do us part. ah ima lame. wedding vows. (feeling silly willie now) I know naim's effect on people. Hah! damn im missing my old life. Nothing but just smile and wave. Smile and Wave.... Im smilling now finally. I know what i want. I know what i want to do. And Im doing it now. I have the aim. And now im going for it! Wish Me Luck! I love you all...!

No comments:

Post a Comment