Monday, August 3, 2009

Don't break your friends/mates heart <3...

T- I don't know how to say this but today i feel really hurt by my classmates.. Today at school, we had Pelancaran Bulan Patriotisme, few KRS people were assign to pop up some confetti and march a little.. Well, i was one of them.. After the perhimpunan finished, i went back to class to put my bag down and go to the KRS room for a while.. [Well, most of my classmates are PBSM or Pengakap..] So, when i went into my class, some of them give me and Alysha this "look", like we are some terrorist.. I understand that they does not like KRS "people", but right after i got those look from them, warm, hard feeling rush through my chest.. They don't know that i'm tired and all but they are giving me a hard time.. Same goes to most of my schoolmates..
That's not all, one of my old friend that are currently not in Malaysia, gave me and some of my friends a hard time too.. She have this new attitudes and all, but some how it's hard for us to accept it..
To me this whole thing is like a double attack on me and some of my friends.. Its really hard breaking that by just simple action it could hurt people by the heart.. Peace people.. Bye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment