Wednesday, August 5, 2009

the oral

S- well we have oral today (actually since last last week) anyways i did my oral today... yayyyy for me :) so the topic for my oral is PEER PRESSURE . But thats like any other oral topic but wait LMFAO :) the only interesting part would be when i go to a sub-topic of my oral SEX. LOL!!! so its like a half of half (quater) of my classmates and i was like telling them about wait for it... ORAL SEX... so my teacher well she was sporting and that made it more sick LOL. it gets better when i actually say that the fact that people have it every year younger (in the usa ) so some boys okie there was like what 5 of them LOL (my class is like really sick ;-P) so i also talked about loosers and weak and up-tight all those peer pressure stuff. at the end i felt relieve FINISHED my oral.

PS: oral is BY MOUTH, sex is well sex IS SEX

LOL :) c ya :) till next time :)

1 comment: