Monday, July 20, 2009

We are G-R-A-P-E, P-I-N-E-A-P-P-L-E and B-A-N-A-N-A..

T-I got an e-mail from my younger sister, and it says put either one of these word and foward it to everyone..
A-P-P-L-E ~ [if you are taken]
B-L-U-E-B-E-R-R-Y ~ [if you absolutely adore someone]
B-A-N-A-N-A ~ [if you are confused]
C-H-E-R-R-Y ~ [if you like someone but not sure how they feel about you]
G-R-A-P-E ~ [if you are single]
L-E-M-O-N ~ [if you have given up]
P-E-A-C-H ~ [if there's no point of liking the person you like]
P-I-N-E-A-P-P-L-E ~ [if you are taking life just as it comes]
S-R-A-W-B-E-R-R-Y ~ [if you like someone and they like you but you're not going out]

Do you get what i'm trying to say.?! I don't understand and this e-mail comes from a 10-years-old girl for God's sake.. I guess in this situation, mel, syaz and me are G-R-A-P-E and P-I-N-E-A-P-P-L-E at the moment and have not yet reach L-E-M-O-N and P-E-A-C-H.. I guess we are a litlle bit B-A-N-A-N-A.. Hahhahaha.. I'm just bored and feel like typing something dumb today.. Mind my *craziness*.. I've warned you ealier.. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment