Friday, July 17, 2009

HP6!!!!!

M- Meow!!!! Yay!!! Today school was awesome... well maybe not that awesome but still.... It went rather well... I survived... No harm done... Still happy, still alive :P
Went for the 'nerd outing' with Melor, Syaz and Alia today. HP6 was awesome.Yeah there's reason why we are so called nerds... but in a good way. Form 4 martians should know. Anyways, the movie was rather good for a pg13. It wasn't boring and I personally think it wasn't as dissapointing as the previous movie. Well made. And Harry was so adorable !!!Malfoy was soo.... so... err... Malfoy. Which was great. His suit was so nice... Ron was so funny... and I better stop here before I spoil it for those who haven't watched it yet.. So Go!! Watch the movie and tell me what you think. We took lots of riddiculus pictures, ate ice cream and popcorn!! Oh and cookies! how could I forget the cookies... Famous Amos cookies... yum...And we went to brands outlet and tried on shades... lots of shades... sadly none I could by because I made a vow not to spend on things I don't need:( Well atleast I found out that a can wear aviators :)
So to end todays entry, I would like to say that " those who RIDE A CAR to school are SEXY, but those who WALK to school are SEXIER!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment