Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A friend

I've been thinking a lot about what to say when she comes back... but right now I have no idea who and what she is. It upsets me a lot to see her like this. To be honest I'm not really good at confronting people.

She was my best friend. I loved her. But after what she did to me and a couple of people, I only know her as another person, a friend, full stop. I have nothing to say about her. She knows who she is and I know who I am..

If she was mad at me, I wish she'd say it in front of my face then telling other people rumors about me. I just hope she doesn't fake the friendship we have so far.

I've known her since standard 1. I was her classmate for 7 years. But after that, I don't know her anymore. So please, if she is reading this, Im sorry if I've ever done anything wrong to you. Miss you.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment